ChinaAMC Hang Seng Hong Kong Biotech Index ETF Disclaimer
- 本基金投資目標為提供緊貼恒生香港生物科技指數(「指數」) 表現的投資回報(未計費用及開支)。
- 本基金追蹤生物科技公司及特定的地區(即中華人民共和國及香港) 的表現，故面臨集中性風險，其波幅很可能超過覆蓋廣泛的基金。
Investment involves risks, including the loss of principle. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing in the ChinaAMC Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index ETF (the “Fund”), investor should refer to the Fund’s prospectus for details, including the risk factors. You should not make investment decision based on the information on this material alone. Please note:
- The Fund aims to provide investment result that, before fees and expenses, closely corresponds to the performance of the Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index (the “Index”).
- The Fund is passively managed and the Manager will not have the discretion to adapt to market changes. Falls in the Index are expected to result in corresponding falls in the value of the Fund.
- The Fund’s investment in equity securities is subject to general market risks, whose value may fluctuate due to various factors.
- The Index is a new index. The Fund may be riskier than those tracking more established indices with longer operating history.
- The Fund is subject to concentration risks in biotech companies and in a particular geographical region (i.e. Hong Kong and PRC). The Fund may be more volatile than a broadly-based fund.
- The Fund is exposed to risks associated with characters of biotech companies, such as pre-revenue, incurrence of net current liabilities, lower liquidity, higher volatility, dependency on intellectual property rights or patents, technological changes, increased regulations and intense competition.
- The Fund is subject to tracking error risk, which may result from the investment strategy used, and fees and expenses.
- Generally, retail investors can only buy or sell units of the Fund on the SEHK. The trading price of the units on the SEHK is driven by market factors such as the demand and supply of the units. Therefore, the units may trade at a substantial premium or discount to the Fund’s NAV.
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited Disclaimer
The mark and name “Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index” is proprietary to Hang Seng Data Services Limited (“HSDS”) which has licensed its compilation and publication to Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (“HSIL”). HSIL and HSDS have agreed to the use of, and reference to, the Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index by China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Issuer”) in connection with the ChinaAMC Hang Seng Hong Kong Biotech Index ETF (the “Product”). However, neither HSIL nor HSDS warrants, represents or guarantees to any person the accuracy or completeness of the Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index, its computation or any information related thereto and no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind whatsoever relating to the Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index is given or may be implied. Neither HSIL nor HSDS accepts any responsibility or liability for any economic or other loss which may be directly or indirectly sustained by any person as a result of or in connection with the use of and/or reference to the Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index by the Issuer in connection with the Product, or any inaccuracies, omissions or errors of HSIL in computing the Hang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech Index. Any person dealing with the Product shall place no reliance whatsoever on HSIL and/or HSDS nor bring any claims or legal proceedings against HSIL and/or HSDS in any manner whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, this disclaimer does not create any contractual or quasi-contractual relationship between any broker or other person dealing with the Product and HSIL and/or HSDS and must not be construed to have created such relationship.
- Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance, future return is not guaranteed and a loss of your original capital may occur. This material does not constitute an offer or solicitation of any transaction in any securities or collective investment schemes, nor does it constitute any investment advice.
- This presentation is prepared by China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited (“ChinaAMC (HK)”) and is intended only for the internal use of the recipient(s) for information purposes and should not be distributed to any other end investors. This document is provided for information purpose only and shall not be relied upon for making any investment decision. This presentation does not constitute a distribution or an offer to invest in any securities, nor does it constitute any investment advice or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any securities or enter into any transactions. This presentation does not take account of your investment strategies, financial and personal status. This presentation does not guarantee nor promise the effectiveness of any investment strategies listed and the attainable investment returns. Before taking actions, you should consider your personal suitability for such investment, securities or investment strategies. If necessary, you should seek independent professional advice.
- The information in this material reflects prevailing market condition and our judgment as of this date, which are subject to change, we are not obliged to inform you of such change. Certain information or data in this document has been obtained from unaffiliated third parties; we have reasonable belief that such information or data is accurate, complete and up to the date as indicated, but we make no warranty or representation as to the completeness and accuracy of data and information sourced from such unaffiliated third parties. ChinaAMC (HK), its affiliates, directors, officers or employees will not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the information contained herein. This material is produced by ChinaAMC (HK); none of the information in this material can be reproduced or published without the consent of ChinaAMC (HK).
- This presentation has not been reviewed by the SFC. Please refer to the prospectus of funds for more details, including risk factors. If you are in any doubt about the content of this presentation, you should obtain independent professional advice.
- This presentation is prepared by China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited (“ChinaAMC (HK)”) and is intended only for the internal use of the designated recipient(s) and professional investor(s) only.